Thursday, March 6, 2008

10weeks, 3days

Welcome to our Blog! I hope you check back here often to find out all of the updates on Baby Lew! Here's the scoop:

On Thursday January 31st, I took a pregnancy test, honestly I took it as a joke...I never dreamed I was pregnant. Before I could even blink my eyes...the 2nd line appeared....and dark. Oh My God! That was the first thing I thought to myself. Both Andy and I really didn't want to believe it, we just didn't want to get our hopes up! So, I made an appointment at the Dr. and that afternoon off I went. He did an ultrasound and low and behold....I really was pregnant! What he found was the beginnings of a little baby sac!

After almost 19 nail biting days, we finally got to see our little "sac" again. On February 19th, I had to go for a dating ultrasound. I remember being so nervous and scared. Just so many what if's!!! But there it was....my 8 week old embryo...a little baby forming...it was really there! AND if that wasn't good enough, the u/s tech surprised us with a heartbeat! A nice strong heartbeat!!! Of course at that moment, any fear I had was just washed away.

I had my 1st prenatal appointment on February 25th and we got to see the baby again and gosh did it grow so much in just 1 week!!!

Thankfully now, I am starting to get my energy back a little bit and the constant blah feeling has subsided too.

My next appointment is March 14th for another ultrasound. And I go back to the Doctor on March 25th. So hopefully we'll have some new pics then!

No comments: